The following below will give details of the lessons offered through K-10 Dog Training. (Remember to call or email to see which program fits your dog's needs and your goals you have for your dog.)
Private Classes:$150.00 per class (on a normal private visit)
NOTE: The visits will be determined at the first visit and the pro-rated price may be charged on an hourly basis (only on rare cases has this been necessary).
- HOURLY price where Added charges of $150.00 may be applied per visit per dog, with aggression cases starting at $200.
- Rarely has this been necessary to charge.
- Depending on the distance, a travel charge may be applied.
- Discounts are available. Inquire with K-10 Dog Training how to receive a discount.
What you will receive in the Private, in-home dog training lessons:
- Addressing Behavior Problems: Work with your dog to become 'social' in public.
- Training for Leadership with Basic Obedience: Teaching the Foundation to Training.
- Continual Personal Time: Available to answer your questions.
- Training Program: While addressing behaviors K-10 Dog Training program works to help with obedience in order to teach your dog valuable skills in real life scenarios. Here You learn to Redirect your dog and become Engaged on YOU.
- Striving towards Canine Good Citizen: No matter how serious the behavior your dog demonstrates, striving to have a Good Canine is always a good goal to strive for.
Guarantee: K-10 Dog Training Program will give You the 'TOOLS' you need to work with on the problems you are experiencing with your dog. The training program(s) teaches YOU to Deliver, Follow through, Reward and Release. Teaching your dog to Listen, Perform and Know What YOU Expect out of him/her. Where YOU learn to understand how to move your dog in a Positive direction. Changing a Negative into a Positive.
Please note: Behavior problems are concerns that need to be addressed in order to have a happy and safe home and environment. It is your commitment as the owner, handler or guardian that play a huge role to the program in order to take the training process to a whole new level and acquire the Success and Goals you desire for your dog(s). You learn ‘HOW TO’.